Microsoft has made free all of their exams, training courses, and certifications until June 2022. for those with a .mil account [military, government, contractors].
You can obtain as many Microsoft certifications as you want. Follow the steps below to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Go to https://esi.microsoft.com/ and click the “Sign in now” button
- Enter your DoD email address then click “Next”
- Ensure your email is correct then click “Send Code” and a verification code will be sent to your email
- Once verified login with your personal Microsoft account or create a profile if you don’t have one.
- After your account/profile is created you can then browse the certifications and courses with the links below.
- Select the certification you would like to obtain by selecting “Schedule Exam” on the certification page. This should reroute you to the MS exam dashboard.
- Navigate to the exam discount tab (direct link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/student-discounts ) and put in your [.mil] email. The Verification takes about 10 mins to come through. Do not exit this page and wait for the code to come through.
- Once you’ve input the verification code… select “Claim” button that should pop up
- Select “Schedule Exam”. This will reroute you to Pearson Vue where you will schedule your exam.
Please use the following link for support: